Opteon? 1100 Foam Blowing Agent - Chemours
What is it?
Opteon? 1100, is a low global warming potential (GWP) foam blowing agent that provides exceptional energy efficiency, extended shelf life, long-term R-Values, material compatibility, and ease of conversion.
The Opteon? brand represents the breakthrough portfolio of low GWP fluorochemicals from Chemours. With products like Opteon? 1100, we will supply our customers with solutions that are better for their business and the environment.
Why is it unique?
Opteon? 1100 Performance Benefits:
- No Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- Low GWP [100 yr ITH = 2.0 (AR5)]
- Reduced greenhouse gas emissions
- High energy efficiency
- Superior chemical stability
- Extended shelf-life
- High foaming efficiency (equal weight substitution in some cases)
- Low conversion cost (no need to change equipment)
- Low vapor thermal conductivity